This reaper is a hand-held self-propelled machine that is suitable for harvesting rice, wheat, sesame, soybean, forage, and other individual plants.
- It is widely used in plains, hills, slopes, narrow field intercropping, and other plots.
- It is reputable for its small size, lightweight, low fuel consumption, and flexible maneuverability
- Easy operation and effort, and low cut stubble.
Advantages of the reaper
- Small size and well-adapted
- It is widely used in sporadic plots where the large corn harvesters cannot use
- Full-featured, picking up the straw, crushing the straw, etc., so it has almost the functions of a large corn harvester
- The machine must never be tested on a tractor in an enclosed space because of the danger of poisonous exhaust gases.
- Before making adjustments to the machine the engine must be stopped.
- Be cautious when sharpening the knives.
- The chopping unit must always be in balance; broken knives, bent scoops, etc. have to be replaced by new ones immediately. If when operating the machine, an abnormal vibration or change in the noise is noticed, the machine should be stopped immediately and the cause of the problem located.
- Use a jack stand when storing the machine.
- All safety guards must be fitted during the operation and transport of the chopper. Guards are fit for the safety of the operator and to comply with agricultural safety regulations.
- Always comply with local safety and traffic regulations; ensure that the transport safety guard is in position before transporting the machine.
- Do not allow anyone to ride on the chopper or tractor. Keep people and animals at a safe distance.
- Do never exceed the operational limitations as given in this manual. (for example max. PTO speed)