Ring Die Feed Pelletizing Mill
This ring die feed pelletizing mill is a newly-designed product and its main parts are of the fodder machinery system. It is of a superior advantage than the flat die feed pellet machine. It can improve the digestion of pelleted feeds by the steam, thus allowing easy digest and absorption of feeds.
- The ring die pelleting machines are widely used in feed industries, organic fertilizer factories, chemical industries, and other traditional medicine factories.
- It can be widely used in large, medium, and small grain feed factories, livestock farms, and poultry farms. In addition, individual farmers as well as feed manufacturing plants can use it.
Main Features of Animal Feed Pelletizing Machine
- The pelletizing feed mill has a simple structure, wide adaptability, small footprint, and low noise.
- The powder feed and grass meal doesn’t need or only need little liquid to be added for granulation, the pellet moisture is almost as the same as before, it is easy to store.
- Ring die pellet mill can be very good to keep all kinds of trace elements in raw materials, good palatability, improved animal feed intake, conducive to digestion, and absorption.
- Main driving adopts imported bearings and oil seal. Both paddle and shaft of the equipment are made of stainless steel.
- Steam conditioning equipment can improve the material granulating, increase production capacity, save energy consumption, and improved life of the ring die and roller.
- Just like hammermills, minimal maintenance is needed.
- Easy to use, able to produce wide varieties of particle sizes.
- Cereals: maize, corn, grain, sorghum, maize, corn flour, wheat flour, crop stalks, chaff, grasses, shrubs, peanut seedlings, etc.
- Coarse fiber: corn stalk, soybean meal, wheat bran, groundnut shell, grass meal, rice husk, grass, cottonseed hull.
- Additives: molasses, vegetable oil, amino acids, bone meal, vitamins.