A Solar Irrigation Kit And Drip system is a highly mechanized agricultural tool. Our Solar Irrigation Kit with Drip system come at a Low cost, is highly efficient and has portal solar-powered irrigation kits
The essential components of the Solar Irrigation Kit And Drip system are:
- Solar panels 24v 350 watts
- Solar pump 24v capacity to pump 1,200 litres per hour.
- Max head ( depth of the water source) is 60m.
- 2″ Layflat of 100m (2)
- Drip tapes range from 16mm diameter, 0.2-0.4mm thickness, and 30cm-60cm spacing. It emits between 1-2 litres per hour.
Advantages of using solar-powered drip irrigation System
- The solar drip irrigation system is completely automatic and it is a smart irrigation controller the irrigation is controlled by the prevailing weather conditions rather than a program.
- You can also adjust the water usage by adjusting the control dripper.
- The irrigation starts at sunset when there are less evaporative losses and it can be used for both gravity feed and pressurized irrigation.
- The water usage is directly proportional to the net evaporation rate.
- If there is an unexpected heatwave, then the irrigation will respond appropriately.
- When it rains, water enters the evaporator and delays the start of the next irrigation system.
- Uses much less water without affecting the crop yield.
- This system is simple and low tech