STIHL Professional Brushcutter
Our STIHL Professional Brushcutter is a portable device used to eradicate weeds, particularly from ridges, small plants, such as vegetable farms and other farmlands.
- It operates at a high degree of quality, saves manpower and muscle, prevents repetitive use of herbicide and prevents crop and soil damage.
- It can be commonly used in gardens, orchards, parks, greenhouses, vineyards, nurseries, plantations, vegetable gardens, and other sites where plants grow and weeds are present.
- This machine has an excellent build, performs effectively and efficiently and in the long run aids cost savings.
- It can function as a multipurpose machine, the blade can be mowed, the rotary knife can clean up the dirt, the weeding knife can also be used; it is definitely a valuable farm machine.
- IntelliCarb™ compensating carburettor
- Vertical pleated air filter
- High power-to-weight ratio
- Landscaper tough design
- Soft grip handle
- Solid steel driveshaft
- ElastoStart™ starter handle
- Fuel primer bulb
- Electronic ignition
|Power output||1,6/2,2 kW/PS|
|Weight 1)||6.3 kg|
|Sound pressure level with plastic tool 2)||95 dB(A)|
|Vibration level, left/right with plastic tool 3)||6,4/3,4 m/s²|
|Total length 4)||177 cm|
|Cutting tool||Grass cutting blade 230-2|
There are no reviews yet.