Toxo-MX is an activated and purified smectite binding agent. It supports all animal species in maintaining performance during exposure to aflatoxins.
- The high ability to bind aflatoxins promotes excretion before they are absorbed.
- This also supports the natural mechanisms to reduce the risk of AfM1 in milk and may contribute to healthy organs in monogastrics.
- This product has all the necessary constituents for its functions and we deliver nationwide.
Toxo-MX: Product constituents
- Toxo-MX consists of bentonite with a high content of smectite binding agent (1m558) that complies with Regulation (EU) No 1060/2013 as additive for the reduction of the contamination of feed by Aflatoxin B1.
- 1m558 Bentonite
Specifications of Toxo-MX
- Appearance: Powder
- Colour: Characteristic
- Specific gravity: 0.750 – 1.150
- Ash: Min. 80%
- Moisture: Max. 15%
- Toxo-MX can be applied in cases of suspected or confirmed mycotoxin contamination in raw materials or feed and can be added to premixes, concentrates and final feed, incl. total mixed rations.
- Add the product at the rate of 50 to 200 grams per head per day
Pigs and poultry:
- Add the offered at the rate of 1.0-5.0 kg/Mt of complete feed
- Do not exceed the inclusion of 20kg per ton of complete feed.
- Selko B.V. with registered offices at Jellinghausstraat 22-29, 5048 AZ Tilburg, The Netherlands, certifies herewith that the product complies with the EC admission standards; therefore the product can be sold freely in The Netherlands and exporting countries. Selko B.V. is an approved feed-establishment, registration number: αNL 15256.
- Storage: Store above -10°C.
- Shelf life: 3 years after production date under proper storage conditions.
There are no reviews yet.