heel Brush Cutter
Our Wheel Brush Cutter is powered by a very reliable and powerful engine that delivers a powerful and smooth performance every time.
- The bike type handle ensures complete balance and control for much easier handling.
- It is a brushcutter type that uses 2 wheels and is pushed around to cut the grass. The wheel makes it easier to push around the lawn and the engine uses oil and fuel.
- The offered brush cutter can be easily coupled by the customer.
- For even more comfort, the ergonomically designed controls have soft skin that will reduce vibration to allow for longer periods of use without any strain on the hands and arms.
- It allows you to work through a full 360 degree.
- The unique engine is reliable, efficient, and quiet, making it kinder to the environment yet offering you superb performance.
Key features of our brush cutter
- Comes with a double harness, grass blade, and easy to load semi-automatic trimmer head.
- Angled handlebar & combo guard for both trimmer heads & grass blades.
- Low vibratory system for reduced vibration.
- Wheeled design and bike-type handle.
- Engine and starter designed with Start Smart technology so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort.
- The Air Purge system removes air from the carburettor and fuel system for easy starting.
Maintenance of the brush cutter
- Make sure your brush cutter is kept at a cool and dry spot after every session, don’t let water get in
- Clean it properly after use. Some parts might accumulate more dirt and in that case, clean them with a bit of oil before any rust grows on them.
Brush cutters are a type of garden tool necessary for cutting foliage, grass, shrubs, etc. They have blades that cut your grass as you drag it towards them.
Here is the starting procedure of a brush cutter:
- First, you need to place the brush cutters in a well-ventilated area
- Check if there are any combustible materials around you. If there is, remove them immediately. There should not be any combustible materials within a 10 ft radius.
- If your brush cutter comes with a primer bulb, press it 5 times.
- Check if the engine is cold. Use choke for a cold engine.
- Start the brush cutter, you need to pull the cord to start the engine.
There are no reviews yet.