YHKY Infrared Thermometer
YHKY Infrared Thermometer (YHKY-2000) is a non-contact thermometer designed primarily to measure body temperature. The product is characterized by clear signals which give a reliable and accurate measure of temperatures.
- When the measurement is lower than the value set by default (default is 38 degrees), the backlight of the LCD screen displays a light green. The icon exhibits a smiling face and a warning tone sounds.
- The offered product is equipped with an ergonomic handle and is easy to service.
- Made measurements can be checked quickly on a transparent display, and LCD lighting makes sure you can comfortably use the device, even at night.
- Stable, sustainable & reliable.
- Takes just seconds for measuring temperature.
- Large size LCD screen, high brightness backlight, clear and soft display.
- Two temperature units for conversion: Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- Memorization of the last of measurement data.
- Intelligent power saving, automatic shutdown saves energy.
- High precision infrared sensor, stable and reliable.
- It has strong adaptability for ambient temperature and can be used normally in a complex environment.
- The new detection head structure of independent intellectual property rights ensures a more accurate measurement.
- The offered product is FDA (Food and Drug Administration) and FCC (Federal Communication Commission) certified.
YHKY Infrared Thermometer is suitable for the following
- Baby temperature measurement.
- Bath temperature measurement.
- Milk temperature measurement.
- Ambient temperature measurement.
- Measurement of temperature for various farm purposes.