The fertilizer applicator, otherwise known as a spreader, is a machine that applies dry, granular nutrients to fields. It is a popular alternative to the manual form of spreading fertilizers on crops because of its high efficiency. Fertilizer is used to replace nutrients that are lost when crops are harvested. Using the proper amount of fertilizer is crucial for achieving larger harvests and maintaining the soil’s health. Farmers that spread fertilizers by hand frequently experience problems such as poor crop performance owing to uneven dispersion. But with the help of fertilizer applicators, farmers can achieve precise fertilizer application resulting in higher yields without hurting the soil.
- Unlike hand spraying, the fertilizer applicator machine evenly distributes fertilizer, allowing for year-round output.
- Fertilizer applicators allow farmers to grow without relying on manual labour while producing excellent yields.
- The fertilizer application rate can be adjusted.
- The machine is made with high-quality material, hence, it is durable.
- It is easy to carry and use.
- Parts of the machine like the hoses, nozzles, etc. are carefully designed and maintained.
- Provides efficient and accurate fertilization. The fertilizer applicator machine ensures that all the plants in the vineyard receive equal amounts of fertilizers.
- These machines allow for easy farming while still yielding high production rates.
- It compensates for situations where there is a lack of manual labour.
- It eliminates soil compaction without destroying the soil structure.