Dahua AHD-CVI Bullet Camera
Installing a closed-circuit television (CCTV) system such as the Dahua AHD-CVI Bullet Camera is an effective measure to increase the security of a business or farm site and also to improve the efficiency and performance of a business’s or farm’s operations. It is effective for both external and internal security, CCTV cameras can deter internal theft by leaving no area unmonitored.
Having the cameras visible shows intruders that your business is serious about security. Make sure that your CCTV cameras are visual and cover the key, if not all, areas of your site for maximum security.
Benefits of a CCTV Camera
- Deterring Theft/Vandalism: Installing a surveillance system will deter criminals and theft right away. Since they don’t want to be caught on camera, seeing a CCTV system installed at your business or farm will encourage them to move on to an easier target.
- Provides Camera Footage for Evidence: The police or relevant authorities will be able to use the camera footage for evidence as well as help to identify wanted criminals and bring them to justice.
- Monitoring Staff Performance: Installing a CCTV system on your business premises can help you keep track of your employees’ performance. You’ll be able to keep track of their timekeeping and attendance, which is useful when you’re not on-site. A CCTV system also allows you to see if your staff are behaving appropriately and professionally.
- Monitoring Staff Safety: You can use the CCTV to check if your staff follow safety procedures. The footage can also be used as evidence if an accident happened and a claim was made.
- Visibility of Entire Business Premises: Once your CCTV system is set up to cover your entire business premises, you will be able to have an overview of your entire site from one device.
You can check out different agricultural equipment here.