Drip Tape 1500m/Roll + Agrovert Foliar Fertilizer
Water and fertilizers are important needs for your crops. Buy our drip tapes and Agrovert Foliar Fertilizer (NPK 20:20:20) to enjoy the gains of productive agricultural practice.
We have carefully selected the best products for this purpose for you and they include:
Drip tape is a type of thin-walled drip line used in drip irrigation.
- Ideal for use with crops in minimum tilled soil where previous crop residue may be a factor.
- Great for germination, onions, garlic, strawberries, and vegetables.
- In cases where planting space is limited, drip tapes are very resourceful.
- Our drip tapes come in different lengths, thickness, and diameter depending on your specific needs.
- You may need to integrate pressure to ensure the system is operating at a low bar pressure.
Agrovert Foliar Fertilizer
NPK 20:20:20 Agrovert Foliar Fertilizer contains 20% nitrogen, 20% phosphorus and 20% potassium. It is a garden fertilizer produced by Van Iperen Company in the Netherlands. NPK 20:20:20 Agrovert Foliar Fertilizer is a multi-purpose 100% soluble premium fertilizer that provides a balanced formula for your vegetable plants.
Benefits of Using Agrovert Foliar Fertilizer
- It encourages the formation of seed germination.
- It accelerates root formation and development. As a result, it provides a good flowering and fruit formation.
- Highly efficient and encourages the formation of high-quality products.
- It increases the plant’s resistance to cold and drought. It is recommended that fertilizer is used during the plant growth cycle.
- The fertilizers are 100% soluble, containing all the three major plant nutrients viz. nitrogen, phosphorus, and potash in equal proportion.
- Low salt content prevents clogging of the drip system.
- Nutrient loss is avoided due to the unique way of application, thus enhancing nutrient use efficiency.
- Free-flowing and easy to handle.
It can be applied as a solution to the root zone or as a foliar application. For backpack or handheld sprayers, use at the rate of 4 teaspoons per 16l knapsack sprayer.
- Note: If used for fertigation, the number of applications depends on the crop.
There are no reviews yet.