Organic Poultry Manual
This manual covers 5 major organic standards, it will help you in getting your farm ready for certification audit and getting your farm certified.
Why purchase this manual?
- This manual has been written by certified organic farmers/trainers who are producing, processing and distributing Organic products and crops. Thus, it seeks to make organic agriculture more attractive to young people so as to increase participation in the agricultural value chain.
- The manual is designed to equip you with hands-on ground practical experience on organic birds and eggs production based on the world major standards in organic agriculture.
- The manual will equip you on European Standard of Organic, IFOAM International Standards of Organic, NOAN, Soil Association of Organic SAO and others.
- We also recommend you get an organic farm diary template to help you keep detailed records of your farm activities and also to prepare your farm budget for more productivity.
- Lastly, it will teach you how to produce your in-farm input for birds, starting from organic vaccine, organic supplement, and feed booster that aid healthy growth of your birds.
- Once you purchase this book, you will be empowered to access a free farm diary and also links to videos that will demonstrate the production of organic vaccine.
Jabir Abdullahi (verified owner) –
The birds are doing really great, I have been able to praticalize the knowledge from the ebook on the birds and they have more weight than the broilers in my compound.