five-CALCIDB.ORAL is a growth promoter used in farms for improving the quality of eggshells. It supplies essential vitamins and mineral gluconates to farm animals.
- Gluconate is a mineral supplement that is generally only required when there is not enough mineral in the diet.
- They are packaged in 1 liter bottles.
- Store in a dry, cool place, under 30oC.
Composition per 1 Litre of five-CALCIDB.ORAL
- Mangan – 2500mg
- Cu gluconate – 620 mg
- Calcium gluconate – 17000mg
- Zn gluconate – 2500mg
- Coban(Mln) – 24mg
- Vitamin D3 (Mm) – 1500 mg
- Vitamin B2 (Mm) – 1500 mg
- Avoid stunted growth caused by a lack of minerals.
- Laying hens prevents cage layer fatigue and improves egg production and quality.
- In older hens, It prevents the malformation of eggshells due to lack of calcium and improves eggshell quality.
Administration and Dosage
Administration via drinking water or feed.
- Poultry: 10mI in 101 water or 15-15kg feed
- Cattle: 10mI in 8L water or 10-l2kg feed.
Information to farmers
- Livestock farmers handling drugs must be cautious about the drugs and commit to their judicious management, use, and administration.
- In addition to this, farmers should promote routine health programs that prevent disease.
- The farm management systems, biosecurity, vaccination programs, nutrition, and hygiene should be strengthened.
- The withdrawal periods of each drug should be strictly followed.