New Hope Chick Crumble
The New Hope Chick Crumble ensures faster growth at an early stage of life for birds and helps in maintaining good litter and reducing feed wastage.
- It is useful for increasing the skeletal growth of chicks at an early stage of development.
- It is also vital for the promotion and sustenance of intestinal growth.
- These products are packed in 25kg bags.
New Hope Chick Crumble: Product features
- Using this feed, farmers will experience a considerable increase in the feed conversion rate so as to raise the bodyweight up to 390g at the age of 35 days.
- This feed is suitable for use at the 4th to 8th week, the estimated feed intake per chick is 1.2kg and the bodyweight is 700g.
- This feed commonly used for layer chicks and it helps to kick-start profitable layer production.
Unlike feeds for ruminants, poultry diets are usually complete feeds and supply the total daily requirements apart from water. These feed help to maximize production whether it be for eggs, meat or rearing replacements. Essentially, broiler varieties of chicken feed are denser in protein, which encourages the flock to grow bigger, faster.
- This is a loose version of chicken feed. Similar to the texture of crumbs, the feed is the optimal variety of chicken feed commonly available.
- Crumble is normally used for chicks, as it is easy to digest, however it is not uncommon for fully mature birds to be fed crumbled feeds.