Royal Canin Maxi Puppy
We sell Royal Canin Maxi Puppy which is a specially formulated dog food containing the nutritional needs of your large breed puppies. This food is suitable for large puppies from 2 to 15 months old that will have an adult weight of approximately 26kg-44kg.
- The offered product contains a complex of antioxidants – including the highly beneficial vitamin E – to support your puppy’s natural defenses while its immune system is immature and still developing.
- The combination of nutrients that contain high-quality protein as well as probiotics helps to support your puppy’s digestive health.
- Large puppies have a long growth period, that is why they need a diet that accounts for the implications of this period. Fortunately, Royal Canin Maxi Puppy contains a moderate energy level to meet your puppy’s energy needs.
- Immune system support: This offered product helps support your puppy’s natural defenses, thanks particularly to a complex of antioxidants including vitamin E.
- Digestive health: Royal Canin Maxi Puppy contains a combination of nutrients with high-quality protein and probiotics to support digestive health and balance of intestinal flora. This will also contribute to good stool quality.
- Long growth/ moderate energy: Meets the moderate energy needs of large breed puppies that have a long growth period.
Royal Canin Maxi Puppy is suitable for?
The offered product is suitable for large breed puppies from 2 to 15 months old with an adult weight ranging between 26 to 44kg bodyweight.
Dehydrated poultry protein, rice, maize flour, dehydrated pork protein, animal fats, maize, vegetable protein isolate, wheat flour, hydrolyzed animal proteins, minerals, beet pulp, maize gluten, vegetable fibers, soya oil, fish oil, fructooligosaccharides (0.34%), psyllium husks and seeds, hydrolyzed yeast (source of mannooligosaccharides), yeast extracts (source of beta-glucans), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolyzed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), hydrolyzed cartilage (source of chondroitin).
Additives (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 16000 IU, Vitamin D3: 1000 IU, Vitamin E: 490 mg, E1 (Iron): 45 mg, E2 (Iodine): 4.5 mg, E4 (Copper): 14 mg, E5 (Manganese): 59 mg, E6 (Zinc): 140 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.08 mg – Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 10 g – Sensory additives: Yucca extract: 125 mg. Preservatives. Antioxidants.