Bella Breeder Feed
Unlike feeds for ruminants, rabbit diets are usually complete feeds and supply the total daily requirements apart from water. We offer rabbit breeder feed which is a premium nutritional package for your breeder rabbits.
- This feed is suitable for rabbit breeders and it has been formulated to meet their nutritional requirements.
Advantages of the Bella Rabbit Feeds
- For healthy growth in order to develop high immunity to face the possible stresses like diseases, climate, etc.
- Rabbit breeder feed supplies essential nutrients for the growth of breeders.
- Provides natural sources of essential amino acids, essential vitamins, and minerals.
- Higher feed utilization rate and low disease incidences.
When is the rabbit breeder stage?
- A small breed doe is normally ready to mate when she is 5 months old, and a buck is ready at 6 months.
- The medium size doe is ready to breed when she is 6 months old and the buck at 7 months.
- The heavy breed doe is ready at 8 months and the buck is ready at 9 months.
- Rabbits should be fed unlimited pellets, as their bones and muscles need plenty of protein and calcium for proper growth.
- Feed pelleting can be defined as the conversion of finely ground mash feed into dense, free-flowing pellets or capsules, in a process that involves steam injection (moisture and heat) and mechanical pressure.
- There are several advantages of feeding pelleted rather than mash feed. The main advantage is improved performance (improved feed intake, weight gain, and feed conversion).
- Other benefits of feeding pelleted diets include increase feed density, decrease feed dustiness, wastage and selection, better mechanical handling of feed on the feed lines, and destruction of feed-borne pathogens.
- Thus, in order to achieve these multi-benefits, the pellet durability should be of standard quality which is offered in Bella feeds.