The Agrited Hyline Brown Pullets
The Hyline Brown pullets are raised for superior egg production. It is the hybrid product of selective crossbreeding, thus is a brown bird with white under feathering, producing brown eggs.
- The Hyline Brown produces a high eggs mass with high quality.
- Easy to manage with improved production indices
- With its excellent egg quality and its potential for production, you will optimize your profit as a poultry farmer/egg producer.
Growing period (0 to 18 weeks)
|Bodyweight at 18 weeks old||1500 -1580 g|
|Liveability||97 – 98%|
Production period (18 to 90 weeks)
|Liveability||93 – 95%|
|50% of production at||20 – 21 weeks|
|Peak of production||93 – 95%|
Per hen housed
|Egg Number||404 – 408|
|Egg Mass||25.6 – 26.0 g|
|Average egg weight||63.0 – 64.0 g|
|FCR (119 days)||2.15 – 2.20 kg/kg|
|Feed consumption||113 – 117 g|
|FCR per egg||134 – 138 g|
- They begin laying within 18-22 weeks
- On average, each hen produces up to 300 eggs per year.
- Its high feed intake capacity with improved feed conversion ratio.
- Superior egg production with comparably large eggs
- Excellent livability in different climates
- Adaptable to various housing and management systems.
- Ability to perform well and adapt to a variety of conditions.
- Thus, it is one of the best breeds of laying birds available to the Nigerian market.
Kindly be informed our day-old chicks prices are updated twice weekly based on the prevailing market rates. Kindly review available options here and place your orders or confirm with our Customer Experience Team via LiveChat or phone call on 08094091115