Grinphield Day-Old Marshall Broilers
The Grinphield Day-Old Marshall Broilers are products of the pure-line parent stock broilers. They have been developed to serve the increasing demand for quality white meat. Thus this breed has been steadily improved through established breed selection processes involving traditional and scientific technology.
- The parent stock is bred to produce chicken efficiently through consistent performance, excellent broiler performance, and good processing yield.
- These are of mutual benefit to the breeder farms, hatcheries, poultry farmers and customers alike.
- Thus, In markets where broilers are still mostly sold whole, its breast conformation and growth attributes are sure to attract the consumers’ attention
Additional tips for raising broilers
- Preheat the sheds three days before placement, so that when the chicks arrive the concrete and bedding will be warm enough (as the chick’s body will be in contact with the floor, thus failure to have adequate floor temperatures will mean the chicks are likely to huddle especially if the heat source is not enough).
- Bedding: Wood shavings are ideal. Therefore ensure there are no pieces of foreign materials (glass or metal) and ensure bedding material is dry.
- Always monitor your birds closely to ensure a good spread of chicks and flock activity.
- Strictly adhere to the vaccination and medication schedule sent to your email after purchase.
- Involve the services of qualified veterinary personnel as well, for the routine farm visits, vaccinations, prophylactic treatment etc.
Kindly review available options here and place your orders or confirm with our Customer Experience Team via LiveChat or phone call.
Veronica (verified owner) –