The CHI Pullets (ISA Brown)
The ISA Brown CHI pullets are hybrid birds containing genes from a wide range of breeds (sex-linked coloration). They were developed by the Institut de Selection Animale (ISA), with reference to enhancing balanced performance and production of high-quality-strong-shelled eggs.
Proven worldwide, this breed is renowned for:
- Its high feed intake capacity and improved feed conversion ratio.
- Superior egg production with outstanding large eggs.
- Adaptable to various housing and management systems.
- Thus, it is one of the best breeds of laying birds available to the Nigerian market.
- Although the ISA Brown pullets were mainly developed as battery birds (perform better in battery cages), their adaptive nature enables them to thrive in free-range and deep litter housing systems.
- Therefore, it is ideal for both small scale and large scale farmers as it is economical.
dadenugba (verified owner) –
Thanks a million for your help, assistance and professionalism.
This was my first time buying from Afrimash and I was truly amazed by the professionalism of the staff and organization especially Dr Blessing and Ms Opeyemi who went beyond the call of duty to ensure the poultry birds arrived on time for pickup and the aftercare they provided checking that the chicks arrived safely and care given them. They are a pride to your organization.
Keep it up.