The Agrited Hyline Brown Pullets
The Hyline Brown pullets are raised for superior egg production. It is the hybrid product of selective crossbreeding, thus is a brown bird with white under feathering, producing brown eggs.
- The Hyline Brown produces a high eggs mass with high quality.
- Easy to manage with improved production indices
- With its excellent egg quality and its potential for production, you will optimize your profit as a poultry farmer/egg producer.
Growing period (0 to 18 weeks)
|Bodyweight at 18 weeks old||1500 -1580 g|
|Liveability||97 – 98%|
Production period (18 to 90 weeks)
|Liveability||93 – 95%|
|50% of production at||20 – 21 weeks|
|Peak of production||93 – 95%|
Per hen housed
|Egg Number||404 – 408|
|Egg Mass||25.6 – 26.0 g|
|Average egg weight||63.0 – 64.0 g|
|FCR (119 days)||2.15 – 2.20 kg/kg|
|Feed consumption||113 – 117 g|
|FCR per egg||134 – 138 g|
- They begin laying within 18-22 weeks
- On average, each hen produces up to 300 eggs per year.
- Its high feed intake capacity with improved feed conversion ratio.
- Superior egg production with comparably large eggs
- Excellent livability in different climates
- Adaptable to various housing and management systems.
- Ability to perform well and adapt to a variety of conditions.
- Thus, it is one of the best breeds of laying birds available to the Nigerian market.
There are no reviews yet.