Day-old AMO pullets
Our day-old AMO pullets (Isa Brown) are hybrid birds containing genes from a wide range of breeds (sex-linked colouration).
- They were developed by the Institut de Selection Animale (ISA), with reference to enhancing balanced performance and production of high-quality-strong-shelled eggs.
- Proven worldwide, this breed is renowned for:
- Its high feed intake capacity.
- Improved feed conversion ratio.
- Ability to perform well and adapt to a variety of conditions.
- Thus, it is one of the best breeds of laying birds available to the Nigerian market.
- These chicks were hatched from reputable hatcheries. You would get full benefits from these birds.
Did you know these about Day Old amo Pullets (ISA Brown)?
- Although the ISA Brown pullets were mainly developed as battery birds (perform better in battery cages), their adaptive nature enables them to thrive in free-range and deep litter housing systems.
- Therefore, it is ideal for both the small scale and large scale farmers as it is economical.
Features of the day old AMO pullets
- Superior egg production
- Excellent livability in different climates
- Outstanding large eggs.
- Adaptable to various housing and management systems..