These Valentine day-old broilers are recognized globally as chicken meat producers that will give consistent performance in the broiler house.
- Poultry producers value the growth rate, feed efficiency, and robust performance of the Ross 308.
- The Ross 308 is a fast-growing, feed-efficient broiler with maximum meat yield. The cost-effective production of chicken meat depends on achieving good bird performance.
- Our birds were hatched by a reputable hatchery, you would definitely get value from all your orders.
Benefits of Purchasing Valentine Broilers (Ross 308)
- Good quality chicks from disease-free parent stocks
- Valentine broilers are fast-growing broilers
- It ensures farmers have good optimum profitability
Additional tips for raising broilers
- Preheat the sheds three days before placement, so that when the chicks arrive the concrete and bedding will be warm enough (as the chick’s body will be in contact with the floor, thus failure to have adequate floor temperatures will mean the chicks are likely to huddle especially if the heat source is not enough).
- Bedding: Wood shavings are ideal. Therefore ensure there are no pieces of foreign materials (glass or metal) and ensure bedding material is dry.
- Always monitor your birds closely to ensure a good spread of chicks and flock activity.
- Strictly adhere to the vaccination and medication schedule sent to your email after purchase.
- Involve the services of qualified veterinary personnel as well, for the routine farm visits, vaccinations, prophylactic treatment etc.