five-IODINE is an active bactericidal against viruses, bacteria, fungus and mycoplasma. Livestock farming is affected by the occurrence of infectious diseases, but outbreaks can be prevented by proper sanitary control measures.
- This product is a disinfectant used to prevent infectious diseases in livestock.
- Store in a dry, cool place, under 30oC.
- Withdrawal time for our five-IODINE is 5 to 7 days.
Composition (per 1 litre of five-IODINE)
- PVP Iodine – 100g
- Special solvent ad – 1 Liter
- An iodophor solution containing a water-soluble complex of iodine and polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP) with broad microbicidal activity. Free iodine, slowly liberated from the povoiodine-iodine (PVPI) complex in solution, kills eukaryotic or prokaryotic cells through the iodination of lipids and oxidation of cytoplasmic and membrane compounds. This agent exhibits a broad range of microbicidal activity against bacteria, fungi, protozoa, and viruses. Slow release of iodine from the PVPI complex in solution minimizes iodine toxicity towards mammalian cells.
Indications for using five-IODINE
- Broad spectrum disinfectant effectively kills most viruses: FMD, PRRS, OES, flu, I BD, Newcastle, Duck plague, TGE, Corona and Rotavirus, Mycoplasma, Gram (-) and Gram (+)bacteria, spores, fungi, protozoa.
- Used for wound dressing. Quickens scab formation which is desirable in the Management of open ulcerations.
- Sanitizing and disinfecting drinking water for birds.
Administration and dosage schedule
- Antiseptic of drinking water source: 1L/1,000Lwater.
- Disinfection of housing when having diseases: 1L/200Iwater.
- Wash equipment and housing and leave to dry before spraying