TW5-Enro.20 Oral is a specific veterinary antibiotic for the treatment of typhoid, pasteurellosis, and diarrhoea Caused By E.Coli Salmonella in poultry, cattle, sheep, pig and goats.
Composition per 1L of TW5-Enro.20 Oral
- Enrofloxacin base – 200g
- Special Solvent ad – 1 litre
- Poultry, bird: Specific for CRD, CCRD (with secondary infections of E.coli). infectious Coryza, severe diarrhoea, Coldacilosis, Salmonellosis.
- Cattle Pig, goat, sheep: Specific for enzootic pneumonia caused by Mycoplasma pneumonia, bone throat, Pastteureliosis, purulent infections caused by staphylococcus, Salmonellosis, Colicacilosis, dysentery, severe diarrhoea, oedema.
- Administration via drinking water or feed
- Poultry: 100g/00L -400L water/120-180kg feed for 3000-4000kg Bw/day
- 3-5 days
- 1 Litre
- Store in a dry, cool place, under 30C
Benefits of Antibiotics
- The benefits of antibiotics in poultry include increasing efficiency and growth rate, treating clinically sick animals and preventing or reducing the incidence of infectious disease. For example, tetracycline and penicillin show substantial improvement in egg production, feed efficiency and hatchability.
- Chlortetracycline, oxytetracycline and penicillin also show an improved growth rate.
- The use of antibiotics in poultry and livestock production is favourable to farmers and the economy as well because it has generally improved poultry performance effectively and economically.
- The poultry industry uses antibiotics to improve meat production through increased feed conversion, growth rate promotion and disease prevention
- Antibiotics in poultry and even in general, are used regularly for increased efficiency and growth rate and to combat specific diseases.