Acidex Quat Koz
Acidex Quat Koz is a concentrated liquid for the disinfection of surfaces and air in veterinary and medical industry areas. This product offers various application methods, long-lasting effects and is noncarcinogenic, nonmutagenic, non-toxic, environment friendly for animals.
- It is used to disinfect and prevent diseases such as diarrhea, cholera, typhoid, jaundice, etc., which are transmitted through contaminated water and cause high mortality.
- It is also used to disinfect poultry houses, drinking water, fish feeding areas.
- It can also disinfect swimming pools against infectious diseases according to a periodic disinfection program.
- Sanitize and disinfect public places, emergency rooms, operating rooms, disinfect clothes and gloves in hospitals.
Areas of use
- Cleaning and disinfection of incubators
- Usable on all small surfaces and constant-use equipment (examination places, working desks, undressing cars, wardrobes, reservoirs, etc.)
Acidex Quat Koz: Product Properties
- Chlorine frees off the water only if it’s solved in water. Tablet is in a stable form. Easy use and compact storing: No leaking or pouring out. Releases hypochlorous acid in water that has a biocidal effect against Gram (+) and Gram (-) bacterias, bacterial spores, fungi, algae, viruses, etc.
- Durable against organic degrading.
- Rapidly melts in water forming clean disinfectant solution and acid solution that’s acidic up to pH 7.
- Less corrosive against rubber and stainless steel.
- Continuous performance at high efficiency with no harm to humans.
- Water disinfection is highly related to the prevention of diseases such as diarrhea, cholera, typhoid, hepatitis, gastro that infects with water contamination and high mortality rates.
- Used in disinfection of birdhouses, drinking water, and fish feeding areas.
- Sterilizes swimming pools in various fields such as the fight against infectious diseases, routine disinfection, preventive disinfection, and environmental sterilization.
- Washing of operation theaters, emergency rooms, surgery sections, cleaning of gloves, and sterilization of used clothes in hospitals.
- Washing of vegetables, fruits, and other edible elements. In addition, for disinfection bottles used at home and for foods and pacifiers.