Alben + Ivermec
Alben + Ivermec is a broad-spectrum anthelmintic that contains a unique combination of albendazole and ivermectin. Administered orally, this veterinary drug will take care of many intestinal worms affecting ruminants.
- The active ingredient in the offered product is Albendazole U.S.P and Ivermectin.
- You can place an order for the 100ml variety or 1liter variety, depending on your needs.
About the drug
- It is used to treat infections in the body that are caused by certain parasites. is a broad-spectrum antiparasitic active ingredient used in veterinary and human medicine in dogs, cats, horses, and livestock against external parasites (lice, mites, etc.) as well as against internal parasites (e.g. roundworms). It is also used against agricultural and household pests. It belongs to the chemical class of the macrocyclic lactones
- It is most commonly used as a heartworm preventive in dogs and cats. It also used ‘off label’ or ‘extra-label’ for treating a variety of internal and external parasites. For example, in dogs, ivermectin may be used in the treatment of mites (demodectic mange, scabies, and ear mites), intestinal parasites (hookworms, roundworms), and capillaria. In cats, ivermectin may be used to treat ear mites and cat scabies.
Alben + Ivermec: Dosage and administration
- For oral administration via feed or drinking water.
- This product is only for oral administration, do not try to administer using other routes of entry.
- Use the product by following the included label strictly.
- Ensure maximal compliance to the withdrawal periods as advised by the manufacturer