We offer Albendazole Bolus which is a broad-spectrum anthelmintic that is suitable for use by ruminants (cattle, sheep, and goats). Administered orally, this veterinary drug will take care of many intestinal worms affecting ruminants.
- The active ingredient in the offered product is albendazole.
- It is suitable for the removal and control of roundworms, hookworms, lungworms, and tapeworms in cattle, sheep, and goats.
- You can place an order for as many of the products as you want!
- This product is only for oral administration, do not try to administer using other routes of entry.
- Use the product by following the included label strictly.
- Ensure maximal compliance to the withdrawal periods as advised by the manufacturer.
Dosage and administration
- For oral administration via feed or drinking water.
Albendazole Bolus: Composition
- Each bolus contains:
Albendazole…………..250 mg or 2500 mg
About Albendazole Bolus
- Albendazole is an anthelmintic and it is the term used to describe a drug used to treat infections of animals with parasitic worms. This includes both flatworms, e.g., flukes (trematodes) and tapeworms (cestodes) as well as roundworms (nematodes).
- The parasites are of huge importance for human tropical medicine and for veterinary medicine.
- The drug acts by blocking neuromuscular transmission in the parasite by hyperpolarizing the nerve membrane, which leads to flaccid paralysis. It also blocks succinate production by the worm. The parasites, paralyzed and depleted of energy, are expelled.