Amprocox Ws Powder contains Amprolium Hcl, Sulfaquinoxaline, Vitamin A and Vitamin K3 as active ingredients.
Amprocox Ws Powder works by inhibiting the thiamine metabolism; preventing the growth and spread of microorganisms; facilitating retina formation required for low light and color vision; treating certain bleeding or blood clotting problems.
Amprolium is an anticoccidial with activity against Eimeria spp., especially Eimeria tenella and Eimeria necatrix. Sulfaquinoxaline is a chemotherapeutic with bacteriostatic activity against many Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria and has also coccidiostatic activity against Eimeria spp. Vitamins are essential for the proper operation of several physiological functions.
Contains per gram powder:
- Amprolium hydrochloride: 200 mg.
- Sulfaquinoxaline: 150 mg.
- Vitamin A, retinol acetate: 15000 IU.
- Vitamin K3: 5 mg.
- Coccidiosis in calves, sheep, goats and poultry.
For oral administration:
Calves, sheep and goats:
- Preventive: 1 g per 50 – 100 kg body weight through drinking water or milk for 21 days.
- Curative: 5 g per 25 – 50 kg body weight through drinking water or milk for 5 days.
- 20 g per 20 – 40 litres of drinking water for 5 – 7 days.
- Calves, sheep and goats: 14 days.
- Poultry: 14 days.
- Sachet of 100 g
- Dark and dry at room temperature (15-25 degree celsius)
- For pre-ruminant calves, lambs and kids only. Do not administer to hens producing eggs for human consumption.
- Keep away from Children.