Feed Grade Diclacox Powder
- It is also used for the prevention of coccidiosis in turkeys and rabbits.
- Its effect on the asexual and sexual stages of coccidia blocks the excretion of oocysts inducing an interruption of the life cycle of the parasite.
- Diclazuril was shown in studies to reduce lesions scores and improve the performance and health of birds challenged with E. maxima.
Dosage and administration
- Poultry: Thoroughly mix 500 gm of Diclacox (0.2% Diclazuril) into each ton of complete feed to provide 1 ppm of Diclazuril (use level).
- It is recommended that an intermediate mix containing one part of Diclacox and not less than nine parts of appropriate feed ingredient be thoroughly mixed before incorporation into the final feed.
- Meat: 5 days.
- Eggs: Not to be used on poultry producing eggs for human consumption.