Dosage and Administration of Kepcox
For oral administration via drinking water;
- 100ml to medicate 100 liters of drinking water for continuous medication during 48 hours.
- Alternatively, 300ml to medicate 100 liters of drinking water for 8 hours a day for 2 days(8mg/kg).
Calves, Sheep, Goat, Pigs
- 0.8ml per kg body weight for 2 days (20mg/kg).
- Do not administer to breeders in production or layers producing eggs for human consumption.
- In case of increased or lowered water intake, adjust the medication concentrations accordingly to obtain a daily dose of 7mg toltrazuril per kg bodyweight. If necessary, repeat after 5 days.
- Medicated drinking water should be used within 24 hours.
Withdrawal period in meat.
- Poultry/turkeys….19 days
- Calves…..63 days
- Small ruminants…..42 days
- Pigs…..77 days
There are no reviews yet.