Ashialben 300 is a broad-spectrum anthelmintic that is suitable for use by ruminants (cattle, sheep, and goats). Administered orally, this veterinary drug will take care of many intestinal worms affecting ruminants.
- The active ingredient in the offered product is Albendazole U.S.P.
- It is suitable for the removal and control of roundworms, hookworms, lungworms, and tapeworms in cattle, sheep, and goats.
- You can place an order for as many of the products as you want!
Ashialben 300 is an anthelmintic and it is the term used to describe a drug used to treat infections of animals with parasitic worms. This includes both flatworms, e.g., flukes (trematodes) and tapeworms (cestodes) as well as roundworms (nematodes). The parasites are of huge importance for human tropical medicine and for veterinary medicine.
It acts by blocking neuromuscular transmission in the parasite by hyperpolarizing the nerve membrane, which leads to flaccid paralysis. It also blocks succinate production by the worm. The parasites, paralyzed and depleted of energy, are expelled
Dosage and administration of Ashialben 300
- For oral administration via feed or drinking water.
- 1 bolus of Ashialben 300 per 40 kg b.wt. orally
- Each bolus contains:
- This product is only for oral administration, do not try to administer using other routes of entry.
- Use the product by following the included label strictly.
- Ensure maximal compliance to the withdrawal periods as advised by the manufacturer