Bhoxygen WSP is an antibiotic that is suitable for the treatment of active strains of Gram-negative and Gram-positive organisms including chlamydia, actinomyces, rickettsia, mycoplasma and large viruses.
- This product was manufactured by Bifems Animal Health & Agricultural Services, a reliable brand for the production of animal health products.
- This product is suitable for livestock animals including poultry, sheep, goats, cattle, dogs, etc.
- Keep all drugs out of reach of children.
Bhoxygen WSP: Composition
- Gentamycin sulphate: 200mg
- Doxycycline HCl: 200mg
- Ascorbic acid: 20mg
- It is an antibiotic indicated for the treatment of active strains of Gram-negative and Gram-positive organisms susceptible to gentamycin and/or doxycycline such as chlamydia, actinomyces, rickettsia, mycoplasma and large viruses.
- Also in case of gastrointestinal and respiratory tract infections in calves, pigs, poultry.
- Do not use on animals with hyperactivity to aminoglycosides or tetracycline.
- Animals with impaired kidney function and impaired liver function.
- In lactating animals, if milk is intended for human consumption.
Dosage and administration
For oral administration via feed or drinking water
- Poultry: 100g per 250-300 litres of drinking water 3-5 days
- Calves: 100g per 55-60 calves of 50kg bodyweight for 4-6days
- Dogs: 100g per 200 litres of drinking water for 4-6 days
- Medicated water and feed should be used within 24 hours
- Pig: 40 days
- Poultry/egg: 14 days
Notice to farmers!
- Livestock farmers handling antibiotics must be cautious about the drugs and commit to the judicious management, use, and administration of antimicrobials.
- In addition to this, farmers should promote routine health programs that prevent disease. This will save the farmers the stress and money involved in purchasing antibiotics.
- The farm management systems, biosecurity, vaccination programs, nutrition, and hygiene should be strengthened.
- Animal handlers should make a selection of antibiotics after proper consultation at a diagnostic laboratory or a veterinarian.
- The withdrawal periods of each antimicrobial drug should be strictly followed.