We offer chicken couplet which is a feed additive for poultry production.
- The offered product contains essential nutrients required for healthy living and optimal immune system of poultry birds.
- This product is for veterinary use only.
Chicken couplet: Composition
Compound amino acids.
Uses of chicken couplet
- Activates the immune system of the poultry, enhances the anti-disease ability, strengthens the body’s immune system. It also enhances the immune response and lowers the occurrence rate of poultry diseases like chronic respiratory disease (CRD), Escherichia coli infection, enteritis, etc.
- Promotes the digesting system, increases appetite.
- Amino acids enhance the anabolism of protein.
- Amino acids chelate iron, copper, manganese, and zinc. It can replenish cobalt and protect vitamins from being damaged, adding threonine, arginine, glycine, which helps thorough absorption of vitamins.
- The multi-nutritional ingredients working together quickly enrich the blood, improve health, give facial beauty, promotes bright feather.
Administration and dosage
Chicken, goose, and duck:
- For long term: Each bag 1000g mixed with 600kg feed.
- For last 20 days before selling birds off: Each bag 1000g mixed with 400-500kg feed.
- This product has no illegal drugs, no bio-hormones, no residue, and can be used safely.
- Do not use in peak egg production in laying birds.
Chicken couplet: Packaging
- Store in a dry and cool place, protect from light.
Why your birds need good immune system
We often talk about having a good immune system, but what is it, how does it work, and why is it so important?
- The immune system is not well understood, even in humans; basically it is the mechanism that fights off illness, disease, and infection. That is a huge job since micro-organisms are constantly all around us and our chickens!
- Many of these micro-organisms are harmless but some are pathogenic (disease-causing) and these are the ones our immune system needs to fight.
- In order for a chicken to effectively fight these organisms, the immune system must be in great shape and have all the things it needs to be effective.
- Those things are vitamins, minerals, good nutrition, immune boosters, low stressors, and sufficient rest.
- In addition, keep to the routine. Chickens love routine, anything new can be stressful for them – unless it’s edible!
- Allowing your birds to adequately rest is highly important too. When birds that plenty they are doing, it will take its toll on their bodies and may compromise the immune system.
- Immune boosters will help your birds fight infections off better, help them grow bigger and healthier, boost their performance, and make them more adorable.