Chlor 200 WSP
Chlor 200 WSP is indicated for the treatment of primary and secondary bacterial gastrointestinal infections and treatment of primary and secondary bacterial respiratory infections in poultry (Mycoplasmosis, CRD); non-specific enteritis hexamitiasis and infectious sinusitis in poultry.
- Chlor 200 WSP can be used to treat infections caused by Mycoplasma, Rickettsia, Spirochetes and Chlamidia in calves, lambs, kids and pigs.
- It is an antibiotic widely used in agricultural practice, place your orders now!
About Chlor 200 WSP
- It contains chlortetracycline HCl is characterised by its broad antimicrobial spectrum of activity.
- When applied orally it is rapidly absorbed in the digestive tract, thus allowing high blood- and tissue liquid levels to be attained.
- By inhibiting the metabolism of glutaminic acid, it prevents protein synthesis in micro-organisms.
- It acts bacteriostatic upon a great number of Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria, like Salmonella and Pasteurella spp. Chlortetracycline HCl is not completely absorbed from the digestive tract and is retained there in a relatively large amount.
- In the digestive tract, it comes in direct contact with pathogenic microflora where its bacteriostatic effect is manifested.
- Chlortetracycline HCl is particularly indicated in the treatment of intestinal and respiratory infections in poultry diseases.
- In therapeutic doses it is non-toxic.
Usage with other drugs
- Do not combine with other bactericidal agents like penicillins.
Chlor 200 WSP: Dosage and administration
For oral administration via feed or drinking water.
- Calves: 1 g per 10 kg body weight daily, during 4 – 5 days (equivalent to 20 mg of chlortetracycline per kg bodyweight).
- Lambs, kids: 1 g per 10 kg body weight daily, during 4 – 5 days (equivalent to 20 mg of chlortetracycline per kg bodyweight).
- Poultry: 100 – 250 mg per kg body weight (equivalent to 20 – 50 mg of chlortetracycline per kg body weight), or 100 g per 75 – 100 litres of drinking water during 4 – 5 days.
- Pigs: 50 – 100 mg per kg body weight (equivalent to 10 – 20 mg of chlortetracycline per kg body weight), or 150 g per 100 litres of drinking water during 4 – 5 days.
Mixed with feed, the product should be used immediately. Medicated drinking water should be used within 24 hours.
- Meat and calves: 10 days
- Lambs, kids, pigs: 7 days
- Poultry: 7 days
- Eggs: 9 days
Storage of Chlor 200 WSP
- Store in a dry, dark place between 2 °C and 25 °C.
- Store in a closed packing.
- Keep the medicine away from children.