COCCIFOR is an anti-coccidial formulation indicated for eradicating coccidiosis and other bacterial infections within a very short period of time.
Composition per 100g of Coccifor
|CONTENTS||UNIT||COMPOSITION PER 100g|
|SULFAQUINOXALINE SODIUM||mg||4, 000.00|
- Prevention and treatment of intestinal and caecal coccidiosis, thus by extension; necrotic enteritis.
- For the prevention and treatment of infections caused by gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria. These include Pullorum disease, Fowl Typhoid, Intestinal infections, Omphalitis etc.
- Vitamin deficiency pre- and post stress period.
- Prevention and treatment of enteritis in piglets.
- Indicated for the prophylaxis and treatment of intestinal coccidiosis in rabbits.
Dosage and administration
For preventive purposes
- Broilers: 0.5g per liter of drinking water for 3 days
- Layers: 0.5g per liter of drinking water for 2 days; withdraw for 1 day then administer the following day.
- Broilers: 1.0g per liter of drinking water for 3 days
- Layers: 1.0g per liter of drinking water for 2 days; withdraw for 1 day then administer the following day.
- Meat – 10 Days
- Eggs – 10 Days
There are no reviews yet.