CoxB3 is effective for prevention and treatment against the following diseases:
- Coccidiosis in poultry due to infection with Eimeria species.
- Fowl typhoid due to Salmonella gallinarum.
- Fowl cholera due to Pasteurella multocida.
Composition (per gram)
Sulfachloropyrazine sodium monohydrate 300mg
Do not administer CoxB3 to animals with severely impaired renal or liver function.
Side effects/Incompatibility with other drugs
Temporary egg drop, wind eggs, and hypersensitivity reactions may occur.
Do not combine with antacids as this may cause the oral bioavailability of CoxB3 wsp when administered together.
Dosage and Administration
For oral administration via feed or drinking water.
- Coccidiosis: 100g per 100 liters of drinking water for 3 days.
- Salmonellosis and Pasteurellosis: 100g per 100 liters of drinking water for 5 days.
Medicated drinking water should be used within 24 hours.
In the case of coccidiosis in poultry: If no improvement is noted within 3 days, evaluate the symptoms to determine the presence of other diseases.
Follow the instructions of your veterinarian/poultry pathologist.
Meat: 7 days.
Eggs: 3 days
- Store in a dry, dark place between 2oC and 25oC.
- Store in closed packing, away from air.
- Keep away from children.