Doxy-Gen 20/20 wsp is indicated for the treatment of infections caused by micro-organisms susceptible to gentamycin and/or doxycycline.
Doxy-Gen contains per gram:
Doxycycline Hyclate 200mg
Gentamycin Sulphate 200mg
Do not administer Doxy-Gen to animals;
- Hypersensitive to aminoglycosides/or tetracyclines.
- With impaired kidney, eye and liver functions, vestibular and/or ear dysfunctions.
- Lactating animals (if milk is intended for human consumption).
Dosage and Administration
For oral administration via feed and drinking water.
- Poultry: 100g per 300 liters of drinking water within 3-5 days.
- Calves: 100g per 60 calves of 50kg bodyweight within 4-6 days.
- Pigs: 100g peer 200 liters of drinking water within 4-6 days.
When mixed with feed, Doxy-Gen should be used immediately. Also, medicated drinking water should be used within 24 hours.
- Meat- Cattle: 90 days
- Pigs: 40 days
- Eggs: 14 days
- Store in a dry, dark place between 2oC and 25oC.
- Store in closed packing, away from air.
- Keep away from children.
There are no reviews yet.