DSL Gentylo antibiotics help keep animals well, helping to ensure they stay healthy. GenTylo helps to make food safe by keeping animals healthy and reducing bacteria entering the food supply. Consumers should be assured that food mixed with antibiotics is safe to eat.
- It is an antibiotic combination suitable for use in cases of mixed bacterial infections to microorganisms susceptible to Gentamycin and/or Tylosin.
- The offered product is used for the treatment of respiratory diseases: CRD, pneumonia, pleurisy, pasteurellosis; and gastrointestinal diseases: enteritis, gastro-enteritis, diarrhea, paratyphoid, genital tract disease, mastitis, metritis in pigs, cattle, goats, sheep, dogs, cats, and poultry.
- This is bactericidal and effective in the treatment and prevention of infections caused by organisms susceptible to Gentamycin and/or Tylosin.
Composition of DSL Gentylo
- Each gram contains 120mg Gentamycin Sulphate and 200mg Tylosin Tartrate
- Gentamycin may be active against bacteria that are resistant to many other drugs.
- Tylosin works well against infections of the respiratory tract and is very effective against mycoplasma organisms
- Respiratory Diseases (CRD, Bronchitis & Pneumonia)
- Mycoplasmosis, Arthritis, Gastrointestinal infections (Enteritis Salmonellosis)
- Hypersensitivity to aminoglycosides and / or Tylosin; renal & liver dysfunctions.
- Poultry: 100g per 400 litres of drinking water for 3-5 days
- Calves: 100g per 60 calves of 50kg body weight during 4-6 days
- Pigs: 100g per 250litres of drinking water during 4-6 days
Administration of DSL Gentylo
- Orally through drinking water. Medicated water should be used within 24hrs
- Eggs: 18days
- Meat: 8 days