We supply L-lysine which is produced by an innovative fermentation process to become a leading lysine source for farmers all over the globe.
- It is the reference amino acid in modern animal nutrition. It must be provided in all types of animal feed to ensure optimal performance.
- The offered product is produced by the advanced fermentation process using raw materials such as corn and sugar cane, thus combining sustainability and efficiency in animal nutrition.
- It is an essential amino acid that has received much importance, especially for monogastric animals.
- It cannot be synthesized by the organism and needs to be provided with the feed.
- Therefore, supplementation of free L-lysine is the 1st limiting amino acid in swine feed and the 2nd limiting amino acid in broiler feed and aquatic animal feed.
- Note: The order of limiting amino acids can differ depending on the environment or feed ingredients.
About CJ BIO’s L-Lysine
L-Lysine is an essential amino acid for monogastric animals. This amino acid cannot be synthesized by the organism and needs to be provided with the feed. Therefore, supplementation of this amino acid ¡s required to fully tap the animals’ growth potential.
- Lysine is the most limiting amino acid affecting protein deposition (muscle building, weight gain, etc.). The essential amino acid requirement is expressed relatively to lysine.
- CJ BlO’s L-Lysine is produced by microbial fermentation with Corynebacterium glutamicum from natural raw materials.
- It is the basic but most important amino acid that forms the basis for the ‘Ideal protein model’ in animal feed.
- Especially, L-lysine optimizes animal growth performance, synthesizes muscle proteins, and aids in calcium resorption.
- It optimizes growth performance.
- It ensures dietary crude protein reduction.
- Optimization for calcium resorption.