Fiproprotector is used for the prevention, treatment, and destruction of tick and flea infesting cats and dogs.
- Fipronil- 0.25gm;
- Vechicle q.s- 100ml.
Direction of use
Use only as prescribed and directed by your veterinary doctor.
Fiproprotector: Method of application
- Set the pump nozzle to spray
- Each spray delivers approximately 1 ml of Fiproprotector
- Spray the animal from a distance of about 10-20cm, avoid spraying into the eyes
- Spray the entire body of the animal
- Spray against the lay of the hair and wet the entire coat of the animal
- Make sure that the product penetrates down to the skin by ruffling the coat after spraying especially in long-haired animals
- Let it dry naturally
- Do not towel dry.
- Wet the coat/hair down to the skin for an effective result
- To achieve this, spray/apply 3ml to 5ml per kg bodyweight equivalent of 7.5mg-15mg of fipronil per kg body weight.
Route of administration
External use only, with a mechanical pump spray that delivers 1ml of Fiproprotector per spray.
- The product has a residual effect of 1 month (3-5weeks) against ticks and 2 months (1-3months) against fleas, depending on the parasite challenge in the animal’s environment
- Fiproprotector Spray may be used on pregnant and lactating female Dogs/Cats and on un-weaned puppies/kitten.
- The formulation contains a coating agent producing a film which makes the hair- coat appear glossy
- Neither rain nor shampooing affects the duration of effect of this product on ticks and fleas.
- Avoid spraying in eyes
- Wear gloves, especially during treatment of groups of animals
- Spray the animals in a well-ventilated room
- Wash the hands after use
- Do not smoke, drink or eat during application
- A practical guide to treatment with Fiproprotector 250ml= 1ml per pump action
- For cats and small dogs up to 10kg, use 6 pump actions per kg.