Composition per 100g of five DHT
- Doxycycline Hyclate – 10g
- Tylosin tartrate – 10g
- Special excipient qsp – 100g
Indications of five DHT
- Poultry, bird: Specific for CRD, CCRD (with secondary infections of E.coli). infectious, infectious Coryza severe diarrhoea, Coldacilosis, Salmonellosis.
- Cattle Pig, goat, sheep: Specific for enzootic pneumonia caused by Mycoplasma pneumonia, bone throat, Pastteureliosis, purulent infections caused by staphylococcus, Salmonellosis, Colicacilosis, dysentery, severe diarrhoea, oedema.
Administration and Dosage
- Administration via drinking water or feed for 3-5 consecutive days.
- Poultry: 100g/00L -400L water/120-180kg feed for 3000-4000kg Bw/day.
- Store in a dry, cool place, under 30oC
Notice to farmers
- Livestock farmers handling drugs must be cautious about the drugs and commit to their judicious management, use, and administration.
- In addition to this, farmers should promote routine health programs that prevent disease.
- The farm management systems, biosecurity, vaccination programs, nutrition, and hygiene should be strengthened.
- The withdrawal periods of each drug should be strictly followed.