Flor Oral, manufactured by Centre, is an anti-microbial drug for the effective treatment of diseases, especially respiratory infections, urinary tract diseases, and gastrointestinal tract infections in poultry, calves, and pigs.
- Being an effective substitue for chloramphenicol, it is used in cases of antimicrobial resistance.
- It is a popular drug of choice in the treatment of typhoid, dysentery, diarrhea caused by E. coli, pneumonia, bronchitis, cough, asthma (wheezing), pasteurellosis, arthritis in poultry.
Composition of Flor Oral
- Each ml contains florfenicol 200mg
- A clear, colorless to light yellow liquid.
Flor Oral: Indications
- For the treatment of bacterial disease caused by sensitive bacteria especially for the treatment of drug-resistant strains of the bacteria-induced disease. It is an effective substitute for chloramphenicol.
- It is also used for the treatment of disease in livestock and poultry caused by Pasteurella, pleuropneumonia, actinomycetes, streptococcus, colibacillus, salmonella, pneumococcus, Hemophilus, staphylococcus, mycoplasma, chlamydia, leptospira, and rickettsia.
- Do not use it in pregnant animals.
- Do not use in animals with renal insufficiency.
- Do not use the product in animals in the vaccination period or animals with serious immune function defects.
- Do not use animals to produce milk for human consumption.
- Florfenicol may cause anorexia, decreased water consumption, or diarrhea.
- It should be given orally Drinking with water: 1ml to 2L of water, for 3-5days.
Flor Oral: Withdrawal Times
- Poultry: 5 days Forbidden use for laying hens during the laying period.
- 100ml/1000ml high-density polyethylene bottles for veterinary medical use.