This product is rated the number one canine performance and muscle-building supplement worldwide. It is packed with 20g of protein per scoop and all of the key nutrients your dog needs to reach its full potential.
- Gorilla Max is like Bully Max’s bigger, tougher older brother. It contains 5x more protein and 4x more calories per serving.
- Builds muscle, boosts health and promotes growth
- Ideal for packing on muscle and maximizing growth, suitable for dogs 7 weeks & up.
- Millions of probiotics in every scoop of the product
- This product is vet-approved; 100% safe, no side effects, no mood changes for your pets.
Gorilla Max: Product features
- Packed with vitamins and 20 grams of high-quality protein to promote maximum muscle and size, it is the most advanced and effective muscle-building supplement for dogs in the world.
- Maximizes muscle growth
- 20g of premium protein per scoop
- Skyrockets strength & endurance
- Improves your dog’s health & immunity
- Human-grade ingredients
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Gorilla Max Right For Your Dog?
- It is designed for active breeds and for underweight or malnourished dogs who need help to reach a healthy weight. It’s safe & effective for all breeds over 7 weeks old.
How do I get my dog to take it?
- It’s easy. Gorilla Max powder comes in a flavor that dogs love! It easily mixes with any food or liquid.
What kind of dog does it work for?
- This product was designed with Pitbulls in mind, but it is equally safe & effective for all dogs 7 weeks and older
Does Gorilla Max contain steroids or harmful ingredients?
- No! The product is designed to build muscle using only premium human-grade ingredients using the same science used to naturally build muscle in humans.
Is Gorilla Max Safe?
- Yes, this product is 100% safe for all breeds of dogs ages 7 weeks and older It meets and in most cases exceeds all AAFCO and FDA standards. It’s formulated and approved by veterinarians.
Any effect on mood, side effects?
- Like all our products, it is made from 100% natural ingredients (no steroids, creatine, or other harmful ingredients). Adding Gorilla Max protein powder to your dog’s diet won’t change your dog’s mood or behavior, and your dog won’t suffer from any side effects.