Infectious Bronchitis Oil
Our Infectious bronchitis oil vaccine is a prophylactic measure against Infectious bronchitis (IB) which is caused by a specific virus known as infectious bronchitis virus (IBV), a member of the Coronavirus genus within the Coronaviridae.
- Infectious bronchitis is an acute and highly contagious respiratory disease of chickens.
- Each dose contains live attenuated Infectious Bronchitis attenuated virus.
- Use by instructions of a veterinarian.
- Use immediately after reconstitution with antiseptic or disinfectant-free drinking water.
Infectious Bronchitis Oil: Administration and dosage guide
- Add the reconstituted vaccine to the adequate volume of spraying water, immediately prior to use, and mix well.
- The ventilation system of the poultry house should be inoperative during the spray/aerosol administration.
- Direct the stream from the sprayer over the heads of the birds.
- Droplets of 100-300μm diameter are ideal as they facilitate even coverage of birds.
- Make sure that drinking water is free of any traces of disinfectants.
- Deprive the birds of drinking water two hours before vaccination.
- Prepare an adequate volume of drinking water to be consumed within one to two hours.
- Stir well after mixing and allow the solution to stand for 20 min. before adding the vaccine.
- Mix well the reconstituted vaccine in the final volume of disinfectant-free drinking water.
- Let the birds consume all the vaccine-water volume before renewing the water supply.
- Vaccinate healthy birds only.
- Use the entire contents of the vial when first opened.
- Destroy unused contents and decontaminate empty vials before discarding them.
- Keep vaccination records.