Ivanor (Ivermectin Injection 1% ) is an injectable dewormer is used for the prevention and treatment of both external and internal parasites in poultry, sheep and goats.
- It is also for the treatment and control of gastrointestinal nematodes, and lungworms, and nasal bots.
- Some of the gastrointestinal worms (adult and immature) include Haemonchus contortus, Ostertagia circumcincta, Inchostrongylus spp., Coopenia spp., Nematodirus spp., Strongyloides papilosus, Oesophagostomum spp, and adult Chabertia ovina.
- It can also inhibit the growth of benzimidazole-resistant strains of H. contortus and Ostertagia circumcincta.
- In addition, it can control the adult and immature stages of lungworms including Dictyocaulus filarial.
- Nasal bots like Oestrus ovis are also controlled by the offered product.