Ivermec Oral 1%
Ivermec Oral 1% is suitable for the treatment and control of gastrointestinal nematodes and lungworms in sheep, goats, and cattle, as well as internal and external parasites in poultry.
- It is also for the treatment and control of gastrointestinal nematodes, and lungworms, and nasal bots.
- Some of the gastrointestinal worms (adult and immature) include Haemonchus contortus, Ostertagia circumcincta, Inchostrongylus spp., Coopenia spp., Nematodirus spp., Strongyloides papilosus, Oesophagostomum spp, and adult Chabertia ovina.
Ivermec Oral: Suitable for
- Cow, Sheep, Goat, Poultry
Composition of Ivermec Oral
Contains per ml:
- Ivermectin 10 mg
Dosage and administration
For oral administration.
- Poultry: 1 ml per 5 liters of drinking water (1 ml per 15 birds or 0.25 – 0.32 mg per kg body weight).
- Cattle, sheep, goats: 0.2 ml per 10 kg bodyweight.
For control of ectoparasites (e.g. lice, mites, etc.) repeat treatment the following day. Medicated water should be used within 24 hours.
- Multiply the average weight of the birds to be treated with the number of birds.
- Divide this total weight by 25 for the quantity (ml) of Ivermectin Oral to be administered.
- Administer this quantity in 1/4th of the daily water consumption of the flock to be treated.
- Withdraw normal freshwater 1 hour before administration.
- Return to normal freshwater after complete consumption of the medicated water.
- Meat: 14 days
Storage of Ivermec Oral 1%
- Store in a dry, dark place between 15 °C and 25 °C.
- Store in a closed packing.
- Wash hands carefully after using this product.
- Keep the medicine away from children.
- Do not administer to other animals than recommended.
- Severe adverse reactions, including fatalities in dogs, may occur.
- Do not use in pregnant animals, breeders in production, or layers producing eggs for human consumption.
- Do not administer to cows during the lactating period.