We offer Ivermec Pour which is suitable for the treatment and control of gastrointestinal nematodes and lungworms in sheep, goats, and cattle, as well as internal and external parasites in poultry.
- It is also for the treatment and control of gastrointestinal nematodes, and lungworms, and nasal bots.
- Some of the gastrointestinal worms (adult and immature) include Haemonchus contortus, Ostertagia circumcincta, Inchostrongylus spp., Coopenia spp., Nematodirus spp., Strongyloides papilosus, Oesophagostomum spp, and adult Chabertia ovina.
- Place an order today!
Ivermec Pour: Suitable for
- Cow, Sheep, Goat, Poultry
Composition of Ivermec Pour
Contains per ml:
- Ivermectin 10 mg
- Meat: 14 days
- Store in a dry, dark place between 15 °C and 25 °C.
- Store in a closed packing.
- Wash hands carefully after using this product.
- Keep the medicine away from children.
- Do not prepare the solution in hot water.
- Do not use it for pregnant animals and those with a debilitating ailment.
- In case of a change in color, prepare freshwater
- Do not administer to other animals than recommended.
- Severe adverse reactions, including fatalities in dogs, may occur.
- Do not use in pregnant animals, breeders in production, or layers producing eggs for human consumption.
- Do not administer to cows during the lactating period.