Ivermec Tablet is indicated for the treatment and control of gastrointestinal roundworms (adult & larval stages) eye worms, lungworms & also effective against ectoparasites such as ticks, mites & suckling lice in sheep, goats, cattle, and pigs.
- It is used to treat infections in the body that are caused by certain parasites. is a broad-spectrum antiparasitic active ingredient used in veterinary and human medicine in dogs, cats, horses, and livestock against external parasites (lice, mites, etc.) as well as against internal parasites (e.g. roundworms). It is also used against agricultural and household pests. It belongs to the chemical class of the macrocyclic lactones
- It is most commonly used as a heartworm preventive in dogs and cats. It also used ‘off label’ or ‘extra-label’ for treating a variety of internal and external parasites. For example, in dogs, ivermectin may be used in the treatment of mites (demodectic mange, scabies, and ear mites), intestinal parasites (hookworms, roundworms), and capillaria. In cats, ivermectin may be used to treat ear mites and cat scabies.
Composition of Ivermec Tablet
- Each tablet contains:
Ivermectin ……………………………….…5 mg
Dosage and administration of Ivermec Tablet
- Sheep & Goats:
1 Bolus of Ivermec Tablet 5 per 25 kg b.wt. orally
- Cow, Sheep, Goat, Pig
- Store in a dry, dark place between 15 °C and 25 °C.Store in a closed packing.
- Wash hands carefully after using this product.
- Keep the medicine away from children.