Enrofloxacin exhibits its bactericidal action against E. coli, Mycoplasma spp., Salmonella spp., Staphylococcus spp., Pasteurella spp., Streptococcus spp., Klebsiella spp., Pseudomonas spp. and Campylobacter.
- Contains per ml: Enrofloxacin 200 mg
Do not administer to animals hypersensitive to enrofloxacin.
INCOMPATIBILITY WITH OTHER DRUGS
Do not combine with chloramphenicol, tetracycline, erythromycin, and lincomycin
- 100 ml PE-Pharma bottle packed in the individual carton box (144 bottles per box).
- 1-liter PE-Pharma bottle (12 bottles per box).
- 5-liter PE-Pharma can (2 cans per box).
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
For oral administration via drinking water.
- Poultry: 100 ml per 400 liters of drinking water during 3-5 days
- Pigs: 100 ml per 200 – 600 liters of drinking water during 3 – 5 days.
- Calves, sheep, goats: 5 ml per 75 – 150 kg body weight, twice daily, during 3 – 5 days.
- Medicated drinking water should be used within 24 hours.
- Meat: 9 days
- Eggs: 9 days
- Store in a dark, dry place between 15 °C and 25 °C.
- Store in closed packing.
- Keep the medicine away from children.