Keproceryl is a water-soluble antibiotic and vitamin formulation.
- Prevention and treatment of bacterial infections caused by gram +ve and gram -ve germs e.g CRD, Coryza, Pullorosis, Fowl Cholera, intestinal infections, streptococcal and staphylococcal infections.
- To improve growth performances in pigs, poultry, and calves
- Vitamin deficiency during and after farm stress situations.
Composition (per gram)
- Colistin (sulfate): 225000 IU
- Oxytetracycline HCl: 5000 mg
- Erythromycin thiocyanate: 35 mg
- Streptomycin sulfate: 35 mg
- Vitamin A: 3000 IU
- Vitamin D3: 1500 IU
- Vitamin E: 2 mg
- Vitamin k3: 2 mg
- Vitamin B1: 2 mg
- Vitamin B2: 4 mg
- Nicotinic acid 20mg
- D. CA. Panthothenate: 10 mg
- Vitamin B6: 2 mg
- Vitamin B12: 10 mcg
- Vitamin C: 20 mg
- Inositol: 1 mg
Dosage and Administration
For oral administration via drinking water.
- Prevention: 0.5 g per liter for 5-7 days
- Treatment: 1g per liter for 5-7 days
- If mixed with feed, this product should be used immediately.
- Medicated drinking water should be used within 24 hours.
Edible tissue: 21 days
Store in a dry, dark place, between 2oC and 25oC.
Store in closed packing, away from air.
Keep away from children.
There are no reviews yet.