Megavit booster is an antistress and production booster fortified with vitamins amino acids and minerals with low molasses. It improves egg production and egg size. In addition, it improves the eggshell thickness and reduces cracks.
- The offered product prevents fat accumulation and also prevent pecking.
- For broiler, the product improves growth and also improves feed efficiency. more meat with less fat.
- For fish, it improves growth and prevents crack heads in catfish. It also prevents cannibalism.
- For rabbits, the offered product booster improves growth and feed efficiency.
Megavit Booster: Product benefits
- Generally defined as organic compounds that are required in small amounts in diets for normal growth, health, and reproduction, they act as mediators of or participate in fundamental biochemical pathways.
- It enhances the biosynthesis of the hormone-corticosterone- known to increase energy supply during periods of stress.
- Thus it improves the performance of newly hatched, growing, and adult birds- after stress conditions.
- It also counteracts the adverse effects of unfavorable weather and housing conditions, and in the case of intoxications or diseases.
- They are involved in the oxidation and reduction complexes resulting in the transfer of the hydrogen-linked to the adrenal hormones.
- Supplementation of poultry diets with the product improves egg production, growth rate, egg-shell strength, and thickness, spermatozoa production, and fertility.
- It acts as an anti-oxidant and photo protectant, thus it enhances cellular antioxidant defenses by limiting ultraviolet (UV) light exposure-induced damage.
- Improves nutrient digestibility and feed efficiency.
- Ascorbic acid is a natural antihistamine (detoxifies and prevents the release of histamine)
- It boosts the immune system by modulating phagocytic activity, therefore it facilitates wound healing.
- For veterinary use only
- Store in a dry cool place, keep below 25 degrees